Engineering and Design Services
Since its inception in 2001, Encotec has acquired and trained an exceptional team of engineers and designers. Every day our people are developing technical solutions and solving diversified tasks to meet our Client’s most complex requirements and satisfy customer needs.
Number of Encotec engineers have the professional status with the International Engineering Institutes.
Our personnel are experienced and fully qualified to provide services within following disciplines:
- - Process and Technical Safety
- - Mechanical / Piping
- - Electrical / Instrumentation / Control / Telecommunications
- - Architectural / Civil / Structural
Areas of our engineering and design expertise include, but are not limited by:
- - Oil & Gas Terminals including storage facilities, pumping/compressor stations, loading/unloading facilities, metering units, pigging facilities, etc.
- - Process Plants
- - Pipelines
- - Oil & Gas Fields Surface Facilities including oil & gas gathering stations, separation and processing areas, etc.
- - Offshore facilities
- - Industrial Plants
- - Miscellaneous Utility Systems
- - Firefighting Systems
- - Industrial HVAC systems
- - Various Mechanical Installations
- - LV/MV/HV Power Supply Systems
- - Lighting Systems
- - Earthing and Lightning Protection Systems
- - Instrumentation, Control and Telecommunication Systems
- - Gas and Fire Alarm Systems
- - Buildings and auxiliary structures
- - Miscellaneous Steel and RC structures
- - Skidways, Piers, Jetties
- - Roads and River Crossings
- - External/Internal Architectural Design and Landscaping
Our engineering team is equally proficient at working to both International and local Standards as a result of vast experience of working with numerous International Clients, specifically due to long standing relationship with BP.
Encotec utilizes a suite of internationally recognized CAD/CAE software offered by different vendors, which gives us an enhanced capability for efficient execution of engineering and design works using modern technique of 3D modelling and engineering software implementation.
Below is a list of the CAD/CAE software currently being used by our team:
- - PDMS (AVEVA)
- - CAESAR II (Intergraph)
- - AutoPlant Modeler (Bentley)
- - ProSteel Professional V8i (Bentley)
- - ProjectWise Navigator V8i (Bentley)
- - AutoPIPE V8i (Bentley)
- - STAAD.Pro 8Vi (Bentley)
- - STAAD.Foundation Advanced (Bentley)
- - Lira SAPR
- - AllPlan Engineering (Nemetschek)
- - AllPlan Architecture (Nemetschek)
- - SCAD Office (SCAD Soft)
- - Robot Structural Analysis Professional (Autodesk)
- - Pipeline Toolbox (Technical Toolboxes)
- - Flowmaster (Mentor Graphics)
- - ETAP (Operation Technology Inc.)
- - Terramodel (Geocomp Systems)